Friday, February 16, 2007

Is everyone moonbeamed but me???

Im Stella Pevsner's book, she tries to capture what it is like to be the dependable middle child with the self involved teenage sister, and cute adorable younger sister. Her mother has gone through a divorce so she also deals with her dad getting remarried and her mother getting a new boyfriend. I'm not sure I enjoyed this one as much as the other's, but I thought it was an ok read. I guess a lot of it just seemed cliche...it could be due to the fact I've been reading nothing but these kinds of books lately.

I'm in the process of reading Charlie Pippen by Candy Dawson Boyd. This book, from my understanding has some political issues with ehr father being a Veteran of Vietnam. I'm excited to see how this book turns out, seeing as it seems to take a little twist on dealing with issues at that age.

No comments: